Memoirs of a haishya: Start to End to the Beginning

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Start to End to the Beginning

When we first met each other, we were entering the teenage years of our lives.
When we are going to say goodbye, we are nearing, in fact, just passed the end of our teenage lives, and going into our adulthood.
Teens.
Now I know why we enter secondary school at 13 years old. It marks the start of our teenage. That's when we start maturing, and make friends. And I feel really happy to still be with these friends as I graduate from my teens.
I'll miss those innocent, playful, childish times. How we treated our teachers, how our teachers treated us. It's worth a smile as we recollect those moments. Unretrievable moments of our lives. But whenever we think back, it's always good memories.
As we relish those moments, we have to get ready to move on with our lives.
This is just the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home