Memoirs of a haishya: Missing You

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Missing You

Sometimes I do hope that I'd live without the closest and most precious things in my life now. Things like computers, internet etc. I'd probably just make do with handphones and televisions. These luxuries are casting a cloud over our minds, distracting us from what we really have to do. Maybe one day, one day when I get to change my life, I'll do it.

We're missing the little pleasures in life.

Anyway we went to mind cafe yesterday and spent four full hours there. It was probably one of the best outings we had, even though the cost ended up to be $10 per person. I guess it was worth the money. I intended not to spend too much yesterday, but unfortunately, mind cost $10, present cost $10, dinne cost $10 and we ended up at a pub watching football, and having beer which cost antoher $7. And it didn't end there. Chelsea and Man Utd players didn't want to score, so the match went into extra time before Drogba finally kicked in the decisive goal. But by that time, the last train had kicked off too. So we had to take a cab home, and not to forget the midnight surcharge.

Events like these only make me fall into a greater dilemma. Future or friends? Someone introvert like me, who finds it hard to make friends, is going to abandon the best friends he has here, to pursue his dreams. Is this what I really want?

1 Comments:

Blogger me and my lionroars said...

nooooo.. please don't abandon your bestest buddies!!! no no no!!!! alright.. let's start to save money too!!!! coz im broke as well. HAHA..

and nope.. you are not introvert what. U are just a little quiet that's all. =D

*cheers to buddies man!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home