Memoirs of a haishya: spring and jump

Thursday, April 05, 2007

spring and jump

Yui's 2nd album was released yesterday but it hasn't reached my house yet.
That kinda sucks.
Yui's having her 2nd concert all over Japan for the next few weeks, while I'm stuck here, unable to go for them.
That kinda sucks.
Thinking of the people who just reached Japan, enjoying themselves while waiting for school to start.
That kinda sucks.
Looking at people around me who are going to ord in the next few months.
That kinda sucks.

Life's not always about the sad stories of our lives. I'm sure we have an equally bright side of it if we allow ourselves to go under and look at our own lives from a different angle n perspective. Well, despite saying that, I'm usually the one stranded on the darker side.
So, on a brighter side, tomorrow's Good Friday. TGIGF! It's time to go out and have fun!

Maybe I should have gone out more often and spend some money, instead of cooping myself at home. It drives me crazy.
Maybe it's time to start flipping some books and revert back to the old mugging days, it starts the generator in my head.
Maybe it's just the right time for the new drama season to start, so that I can rekindle, or rather, fuel the passion all over again.
Maybe it's time to start setting short-term goals, so that by the time I complete them, I'm nearing my long term goal.
Maybe it's time to start buying new stuff for myself, preparing myself for the next phase of my life.

I guess I know the time has come when I start filling up application forms, because when that comes, everything else will fall into place. Every other thing will piece up by itself in a matter of split seconds. Before I know it, my turn has come. Oh well, maybe I'm just thinking too much. Anyway, I might decide to take EJU or JLPT this year after all, this is a good way to keep up with my japanese. It might end up useful for my application too.

Looking at the calendar of 2008 makes me happy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home