Memoirs of a haishya: school

Monday, April 09, 2007

school

090407. The new school term starts in Japan. The beginning of Spring, the beginning of school, the beginning of work. Life springs into action todayy. As I was walking on the long stretch of road to SOL, I looked at the trees swaying by the side. Green leaves, flowerless, a typical tree in Singapore. I pictured my friends who are in Japan now, walking a similar long stretch of road to school, looking at the trees swaying by the side. Cherry blossoms along the road. See the difference? Sigh.

090407. One year and one day after my enlistment. This spells good news, because this means 10 more months to go. I've never felt so excited about something that's going to happen in 10 months time. Come bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home