Memoirs of a haishya: satisfaction

Sunday, April 29, 2007

satisfaction

ilurrveniki: thank you so much! You guys are really fast!!
I really love this drama!!! THANK YOU SUBBERS!!!

Rikayla: You guys are scarily fast. Suprise
;_________; BUT OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!

ikaruga: I think that is the FASTEST subtitle release of all the times!!
Thank you SO much!!!!!

Hudsonn: Wow yes ep2 subs! Thank you very much D-Fansubs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what i gained for joining D-Fansubs: Sense of satisfaction.
Thanks guys for appreciating our work.
Isn't this how this world should be functioning? Spread the love, spread the passion.

Looks like the pace of my life has slowed down. This gives me a moment of reprieve to revise what i've been planning for my big day in 9 months time.

Am i taking things for granted? What if Plan A fails? Do i have a Plan B? Or am I going to be stuck right there for the rest of my life.

I remember my principal telling us just before graduation from junior college.
"Life is not about Plan As; it's about Plan Bs and Cs."

I j
ust pray that my Plan A works, as this is my only plan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Syazwan Rosli said...

Good work with Hotelier!

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home